PostPoems on Facebook

1 reply [Last post]
MatthewWayne's picture

https://www.facebook.com/PostPoems

Just wanted to let those who might have been unaware but PostPoems has an offical facebook page, I am honored to have been picked by Jason to help manage that site as well. I often feel bad that I do not give that page more attention then I actually do, but I know and remind myself that all good things come in time, and speaking of good things... New things are coming for that page soon, a new cover image and profile pic are currently being brainstormed and designed. I have also started a little showcase feature, allowing a chance for members and their profiles here to be spotlighted on the facebook page, to garner a litte more views and a chance for more feed back on your artwork. I also am in the process of brainstorming different and various Contests/Trivias/Games where members can participate. If you follow our page already, feel free to share it. Show it to your friends, your family anyone who you might think would enjoy coming here and sharing their writings and reading others.

"I am my own sort of strange, a supernova of madness and brillance. Forced to share the same space and time. Sane enough to not be seen, yet not crazy enough to be heard." -- Matthew Wayne

admin's picture
You are doing a fantastic job

You are doing a fantastic job of it!

Jason Minton
PostPoems Admin
support@postpoems.org