PostPoems Things to Fix or Features to Add?

3 replies [Last post]
admin's picture

Poets and Authors,

I am asking for you to reply to this with any suggestions for features or things you would like to see addd to this site or any problems you know of that need fixing.

Thank you

Jason Minton
PostPoems Admin
support@postpoems.org

SSmoothie's picture
I'm quite happy but many on

I'm quite happy but many on here would like a like button probably too much effort to click write Like :) then click to save and click to get back to front page perhaps should go straight to coments page after save? kill 2 birds with one stone? could check comment or go straight to comments Cheers SS

Don't let any one shake your dream stars from your eyes, lest your soul Come away with them! -SS    

"Well, it's love, but not as we know it."

MatthewWayne's picture
I also suggested this one,

I also suggested this one, Not due to being lazy or anything of that nature.. I read many great pieces on here, but I am horrible at commenting on people's art. Some are bad, and I am even worse at constructive critisisim. So I dont comment... However someone mentioned to me that a "like" button would be too much like facebook, while I dont nessisarily see his view on that, we could do one better instead of a "like" button we could have a "Masterpiece" "Could be better" "It's sucks" buttons; LMAO sorry well not exactly like that but you get the idea...

Also a Ranking system if possible could be a good tool to use, Also help promote a writer's piece....

Just a few suggestions.

"I am my own sort of strange, a supernova of madness and brillance. Forced to share the same space and time. Sane enough to not be seen, yet not crazy enough to be heard." -- Matthew Wayne

SSmoothie's picture
I like em! Yeah I lime a lot!

I like em! Yeah I like em a lot! good suggestion plus an easier commenting stream :D

Don't let any one shake your dream stars from your eyes, lest your soul Come away with them! -SS    

"Well, it's love, but not as we know it."