In love...with 2

3 replies [Last post]
forever_kL's picture

well i fell for one and then the other
i just cant love another
i fell for this guy for 3 years now....but then i found another one
they are both perfect accept....
one of them hurts me sometimes. he hurts my heart. but he is always there for me and i deeply love him. i have cried over him so many times.
the other guy...he is great but i dont get to talk to him very much. he cares so much about me. he always asks for hugs from me...and he gets them <3
i think im ready to let one of them go...but which one will just be my friend?

n/a
Ginger's picture
welp

if you "fall in love" as you say, with someone else; doesn't that mean you never truly loved the first?
i'd say your love was just a misinterpretation of your own feelings, blinded by what he does or how he acts, but then you see his real side come out when he hurts you.
i've no intention of giving advice with the intention of breaking someone up
but honestly, why stay if your mind changed?
argue that thought, and you'll be a hypocrite

EuphoricAmore's picture
2 peas in a pod.

We must be distant family or something..seems like this is a common situation.. lol...I still haven't figured out to do...lol. and its been about 10 yrs.

Dizzylemons's picture
Just for a spot of

Just for a spot of perspective, the first guy you were talking about? I found myself in that place very recently. All you can do is follow your heart on it, and do your best. And be very honest with your boyfriend about everything. He will be very angry, and very sad, but in the end you have to do whats right for you