Does anyone like stories?

3 replies [Last post]
seastar3372's picture

Ok, besides writing poetry I also like to write short stories! I have won many awards in my town, for young authors anyways. I'm very good at writing suspense stories. In the intro of the website it said that you could write short stories aside from poetry. Well, I haven't seen any stories so far, and I was wondering if I were to post some of my stories would anyone read them?

admin's picture
I actually prefer short

I actually prefer short stories to poetry a lot of the time. As such, I plan to create a new category for authors of short stories on this site at some point. In the mean time, feel free to post them just like you would poems. Maybe create a folder just for your short stories.

Jason Minton
PostPoems Admin
support@postpoems.org

MatthewWayne's picture
ohh

I was just about to post a suggestion, about this topic to be honest haha.. I was thinking I too write short stories, and well even "books" with multipule chapters, I was thinking maybe a way to "add Chapters" or pages to a peice, that way theres not a lot of scrolling to be going on with :)

"I am my own sort of strange, a supernova of madness and brillance. Forced to share the same space and time. Sane enough to not be seen, yet not crazy enough to be heard." -- Matthew Wayne

admin's picture
good idea... i can actually

good idea... i can actually do that where you can have multiple pages tied together like a book... just have to set it all up. I'll get it done eventually. :)

Jason Minton
PostPoems Admin
support@postpoems.org