Published Work - Adam Keith McElwain

4 replies [Last post]
AdamKeithMcElwainPoetry's picture

Hi everyone,

My poem "Hated Stranger" was chosen to be published in the book Illinois's Best Emerging Poets. I am very honored to be in this book as many people submitted to get into it, but only a small amount of those who submitted actually got in. The book is on Amazon. I do not expect anyone to buy one, but it is there if you want it. No matter what goes on in my life or what I do for work, I will always be a poet at heart. Here is the link to the book: https://www.amazon.com/Illinoiss-Best-Emerging-Poets-Anthology/dp/1974693600/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1503679087&sr=8-1&keywords=illinois+poetry  

This is a great poetry site! Adam Keith McElwain

allets's picture
Congrats On The Publication

Belatedly. It makes you smile.  :D ~s~

AdamKeithMcElwainPoetry's picture
Thank you!

I truly appreciate it Allets.

SeanKirk's picture
Resumes were one of the most

Resumes were one of the most serious problems for me. Because there are so many things I want to put in there but space is limited. And it is so important! I mean, you won’t get the job if the resume would be written wrong. So I found that resumes writing services, I one described here at zipjob reviews could be quite helpful. When you have someone to give you a piece of advice about your resume, or even write it for you, it’s very helpful.  

hitalot879's picture
Share With Each Other

Share To Each Other

Breath Deep...

A creed toward a waiting pillow

bust up the beat minus the wind blow;

share with each other

Decorated brief...

fly on the wall flow;

far from the ego

dig a new place to go

share to each others cove