To PostPoems Poets and Writers all...

4 replies [Last post]
9inety's picture

Write with the reader eye. You have what it takes, take your time, do your research, feel it, imagine the words, say those words out loud. If you really want to write, then write like you really want it! Write what you really feel, and work it, work it real hard, anything worth doing is worth doing as well as you can do it. Check spelling, check grammer, check word meaning, check it once than check it again. Open your mind and heart to the possibilty. It is up to you, you can wish in one hand and then shit in the other, what do you think will be left.  Anything you want is up to you, it is up to you, your success is determined by what you want not what limits others place on your position.

Peace

Dylan Eliot

"One of the best results of life, is the torment of love"

Dylan Eliot

ashes_theartofburning's picture
^_^

Such a positive message!

Rip open your ribcage, and splatter that beautiful heart on paper!

Write like your running out of pages!

Smear the letters, and create words!

Don't think just let it overflow!

Anne Rice keeps my blood pouring!

"Go where the pleasure is in your writing. Go where the pain is. Write the book you would like to read. Write the book you have been trying to find but have not found. But write. And remember, there are no rules for our profession. Ignore rules. Ignore what I say here if it doesn't help you. Do it your own way. Every writer knows fear and discouragement. Just write.The world is crying for new writing. It is crying for fresh and original voices and new characters and new stories. If you won't write the classics of tomorrow, well, we will not have any." -Anne Rice Cool

"We are, Each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another." -Luciano De Crescenzo

admin's picture
Love how you are taking

Love how you are taking advantage of the new editor! Cool

Jason Minton
PostPoems Admin
support@postpoems.org

ashes_theartofburning's picture
^_^

Yea?

It's Soo MuCh FuN!

I will admit...at first I was like..."What's this box?" .. "So many buttons!"

You get the hang of it after awhile <3

Thanks Jason/Admin! Wink

"We are, Each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another." -Luciano De Crescenzo

admin's picture
(No subject)

Laughing

Jason Minton
PostPoems Admin
support@postpoems.org