Damien's Lost Script's Publication.

No replies
MatthewWayne's picture

I just wanted to give all my wonderful friends here at PP, a heads up as it were and here is why.

I basicly grew up here, on Postpoems. I started writing back when I was a kid, I found this place in my mid teens and used it as a refuege for all my insane writings. Jason didint have to make this site, did not even have to put his time and hard earned money into this place but he did, and in doing so gave me place I felt safe to publish my poetry and prose online. Because of this thankfull deed I've been able to share my gift to the world one reader at a time,

So with much love to every member on Postpoems new and old I would like to say thank you for all the inspirational words of kindness, the thought provoking citisisim on my work and the overall praise to grow and mature my skills . I would like to show my gratitude in giving everyone here a front row seat to the "release date party" or whatever people call them now days hahahaha.

You will be notified weeks ahead of anyone else on the publishing date of Damien's Lost scripts.
You will also get a Discount if/when you want to purchase a copy

"I am my own sort of strange, a supernova of madness and brillance. Forced to share the same space and time. Sane enough to not be seen, yet not crazy enough to be heard." -- Matthew Wayne