Contest

No replies
MatthewWayne's picture

Okay yes I am trolling for participants!!! So currently, at this moment M.D.P is hosting a Creative writing contest. The winner of this contest get's a reserved copy of both "Damien's Lost Scripts" and "Postpoems" Yes the vary same one with many of the fine talented authors here..

However here is the catch, to participate you must be a "fan" of MDP's facebook page (since the webpage is under construction)
Its that simple really just go here http://www.facebook.com/M.D.Publications Then click on the "like" button (pretty much in the understanding thats how you join my group there haha) Then there is a small box that says "Events" click on it and it takes you to the page explaining more in detail how to submit your piece!!!!

Interested yet? ;) ohh and I forgot the other prize is MDP's Mascot!! a cute lil plusie...

"I am my own sort of strange, a supernova of madness and brillance. Forced to share the same space and time. Sane enough to not be seen, yet not crazy enough to be heard." -- Matthew Wayne