Purpose

3 replies [Last post]
Sivus's picture

What is your purpose in life, if any?

DarkLight's picture
Purpose

My purpose has yet to be discoverd for me.  I am only a freshman in highschool, so I have a lot of time to deside.  However, I have always wanted to change someones life for the better, and I hope I can meet them if I do.

Sivus's picture
That's very beautiful and I'm

That's very beautiful and I'm sure you'll have plenty of time to learn about and improve at raising your plants. Good luck to you.

and_hera_met_zeus's picture
my purpose

i'm lucky enough to know my purpose.  it's plants.  i have no idea why.  i've always felt they were sentient, conscious beings even though i have no real evidence to support that.  there is a large oak tree that is actually accepted by all my family as another member of our family.  my parents had a few dates in that tree.  things like humanity's constant obsession with mowing lawns irks me just a little bit (who needs a little thing like safety?  lol).  so i garden and study plants.  now i'm learning about wild plants and foraging.  i would like to learn some herbalism too.  i love that i know my purpose but unfortunately i'm still really lousy at it.  it took me years to stop killing my houseplants.  i hope i have a lot more years to work on this...