Oldhead/Newbie?

3 replies [Last post]
laury2k4's picture

I stumbled upon my 8+ year old account while deleting an old, sad email account...what a crazy flood of emotions when I clicked on my profile page and started reading through just a handful of the 97(!) poems I posted years ago and the wonderful comments and critiques from this community. I met a couple great friends through here who I still keep in touch with, but I haven't written since college (almost four years ago, yikes...) and I really, really need something like writing to get my mind level and myself balanced.

So I'm posting this so that someone, somewhere will hopefully say yes! Do it! Write again! It's good for you! Don't forget your passion!

I'm looking forward to checking out these boards again and getting some inspiration from the many talented writers here. I need this! Thanks for reading my ramblings if you made it this far.

9inety's picture
of course

do it again and again

"One of the best results of life, is the torment of love"

Dylan Eliot

grantrizmo2002's picture
help

Does anyone know how to post the profile pic???

TRIZ

Asheron's picture
Jump back in

I did much the same thing I found this again and just came back not too long ago. So yes write its great to remember and feel that feeling of freedom again.

Asheron Fireshadow