What is on your mind?

2 replies [Last post]
iaminacocoon's picture

I'm quite curious as to what everyone is thinking. So share with us what is on your mind! Do you need to vent or rant? Are you having random thoughts? Tell us!

Right now it's getting quite late and tomorrow is supposed to be a scorcher with a high of 95! So I'm hoping for thunder storms and checking the weather website.

poet610's picture
lost in the dark

I use to be strong. and do many things. also my dreams were great. i use to have dreams where I knew I was dreaming, I couldn't get hurt and could do anything, fight beast of all kinds , jump mountains, fly. magic of many worlds. it use to be my get away place.
since I had my heart attack when i was 18 years old. I feel much weaker. my dreams more vivid and I'm weak or frozen in bed.
Stuck in time waiting for my heart to stop.
so now at night I mostly just lay there listening to my heart(mechanical heart valve) trying to rest and yet I can't close my eyes.
Am I weak, is this all in my head?
Maybe I just need another coffee.
one may survive death but I guess its grip leaves a mark.

88melvin's picture
Recent dreaming

Well, I recently had a rather strange dream. I haven't been able to stop thinking about it since. In this dream, I was, strangely enough, on a giant spider web that was able to be walked on. I blame this on World of Warcraft, as I had just been in a dungeon that had this exact feature. Stretched out on this web was myself and a girl. I never learned the name of the girl, and I only remember her hair. However, we talked for what seemed hours, and embraced and kissed many times. After waking from the dream, I felt a great sense of loss, as though a loved one had died. In a sense, I did love her. As a matter of fact, that is why I came here. I created a poem that expressed my feelings for the mysterious girl of my dreams, and I wished to share it. I do warn readers, though, it is not full of explosions and bacon. I abandoned my man card to express my feelings here. Read at your own risk.

Face

I saw you once, though I know not where
I love you still, though you may not care
I know your soul better than my own
Our minds are one, yet they are our own
We oft embraced, and I remember your skin
I forever live with you, though you remain within
I shall always remember your unending grace,
But I still haven't seen the beauty of your face