Can you add more activities or details to PostPoems?

4 replies [Last post]
BeautifulGlaze's picture

I've been online for quite a while and wondered why there isn't more 'activities' so I suggest you add more.

-Please don't take this the wrong way
-Can someone at least reply?

n/a
BeautifulGlaze's picture
I'm being specific now

A activity I would like is something fun like a game of some sort but not too childish maybe a game like a quiz with lines from famous poems or short stories.You should post a vote and if users are positive with the suggestion you should add that feature.

n/a
admin's picture
hmm, ok I see what you mean.

hmm, ok I see what you mean. I'm not likely to add anything like that anytime soon, because my primary focus for the site is writing and social interaction related to writing. Maybe one day we could add some games though, who knows.

Jason Minton
PostPoems Admin
support@postpoems.org

admin's picture
Activities

Hi,

Can you be a little more specific? What do you mean by activities? Perhaps you could give me one example of an activity you are thinking about and describe how it would work or how someone might use it.

I am actively updating and adding features to PostPoems, so all suggestions are seriously considered. Occasionally I have even added new features the same day they were suggested depending on the complexity. :)

Thank you,

Jason Minton
PostPoems Admin
support@postpoems.org

BeautifulGlaze's picture
Why!?

I hope to get a reply tomorrow or today ;)

n/a