What brings me on this site....if this page only new..my muse is on here

No replies
EuphoricAmore's picture

Well... wow.. where do I start...let me give a brief intro.. *waves* hello. The name is EuphoricAmore. Here to network with like minded ppl,let out things I can't seem to "shake" and maybe even make a valuable friend.

Well here is my dilemma.... love to write..and can only seem to write..when I feel...okay not just feel anything...but when overwhelmed by a specific emotion...

Have you ever been in love? Have you ever loved so deep that the feeling hasn't grown weak...hasn't been worn thin.. hasn't been watered down.. hasn't been deminished. And yet she "says" loves "him". Well what if...you knew that person felt the same..(or at least assumed simply because actions speak louder then words).
Have you ever been in love with someone for about 10 or so yrs after a 8 or so months of a relationship?
Well let's even give it a bigger twist..
Ever been married (though) love the wmn your with...its just she doesn't do it for you?... I mean nothing she does..can come close to the feeling of when...you simply "think".."imagin"..this other wmn doing the same things...& yet in that moment of thought...I am most "happiest" (not trying to compare)...but how can't I?
Almost as if.."the spouse"...lived the in the shadow of this 8 mth ghost of 10 yrs ago..if not more. Don't misunderstand.. I love my wife.. and am eh. in love with her...unfortunately its a completely different feeing. Best way to explain this... is to ask...have you ever been in love equally with your "past"/ "fantacy".... in your mind..and successfully be inlove with the reality your in & hold on to both with a firm grip?....both equally meaning the world to you..and yet..if the oppertunity arose to the occassion...and this woman was to give "us" another chance...I would do it in a heart beat..with momentary hestitation.
Scarry hmm...what makes it even worse... is would I stay with my wife if that chace didn't arise...probably. and if you ask me why...simply because... she loves me..like I want this "other womn" too. And I guess that's the "concept" of settling down... vs settling for less.
Now most would ask..
well why not just be together....well...it isn't that simple....and there is more to a situation..then simply this and that ladies and germs..is my intro.... and hope to fullfill your every reading needs. ;)