I am pretty poor at writing and i still write better than everyone here

4 replies [Last post]
orangejumpsuit's picture

Its just my opinion, not better than any of yours. I dont know why we do it. I know I so I know you will never be successful at this.

dancewmoonlight's picture
That's an interesting story

That's an interesting story to hear from someone who can't follow proper grammar rules. I'm not saying that one must always follow the rigid standards of Strunk and White, but writing a proper sentence so that I can actually understand what you're trying to say would prove helpful.

pldappls's picture
cool story bro

cool story bro

orangejumpsuit's picture
Please prove me wrong

gumption

fhmc's picture
Tell you what, I'm going to

Tell you what, I'm going to have a look at some of your stuff. Saves me having to read Chaucer and/or actually do the work I'm supposed to be doing, so thanks for the rather ballsy distraction.

Equally, feel free to criticise my stuff. Lots of it is immature, sounding out excercises, so I'm sure you can rip into them.

There are some however that I currently believe to contain poise and the potential to connect well with another person through a computer screen. They are, in order date written, earliest to latest:

My Lost City

6.45 a.m.

Don't Despair, Little Bear

Winter Town

Phosphorus

Snow Tomb

Potted Pastoral

My Grandmother

I Come Across

Burned

Magnetic Cold Play

Green Tree Lodge

Feel free to pick and choose, and maybe one of them might prove you wrong. In the meantime, I guess I'll cherry pick some of yours to see what I like best.

Cheers,

Fergus

"Satellite's gone
up to the skies.
Thing like that drive me
out of my mind.

I watched it for a little while:
I love to watch things on TV." - Lou Reed