Getting the immigration Work Permit to Work in Malaysia

There is the immigration work permit that allows expatriates to work in Malaysia. The outsourcing services provide the needed links to get this. Foreign nationals can apply and get the visa according to their need.

Choose the right type of visa

You will find three kinds of visas available for you.


Single entry visa


Multiple entry visa


Transit visa

If you are a foreign national and intend to visit Malaysia purely on a social basis, then you must apply for the single-entry visa. This visa is valid for three months from the date of issue and you can use it only once.

The multiple entry immigration Malaysia work permit is issued to those working on government matters or to businessmen. The validity of this visa is from 3 months to 12 months starting from the date of the issue of the visa. It is also issued to citizens of the People’s Republic of China who are on a social visit. This is valid for 1 year.

The third is the transit visa for those who are passing through Malaysia and are on their way to some other country. If this person doesn't leave the airport and departs as soon as he lands in Malaysia, he or she will not require a transit visa.

Documents needed to apply

If you wish to apply for a immigration Malaysia work permit that allows you to work in Malaysia, you must send your application to the Malaysian Representative Office Abroad. You can also apply through the i-Visa online. The documents for a visa without a reference will be the following:

  1. Original passport
  2. Two (2) passport size photographs of the applicant
  3. Original with two (2) ticket photocopies (confirmed and returned ticket)
  4. Two (2) photocopies of the applicant’s passport
  5. Visa application form (Form IMM.47) two (2) photocopies
  6. Payment of visa fee
  7. Bank statement / traveler’s cheque
  8. Invitation letter (if any)


View greatpyramid's Full Portfolio
Starward's picture

What kind of poem is this?

What kind of poem is this?


[* /+/ ^]