An easier way to sort poems into folders

2 replies [Last post]
running_with_rabbits's picture

Hello again Jason my dear

I am not sure if it is at all possible, I am computer dumb, but you know when you click view all poems and the page comes up with all the poems (this is a good thing, great job!). Well it has the title to the left and you can click that and it sorts them by title (this is good to know, thanks for telling us all :) ), the folder spot is next to it and then the responses  etc etc.

Is there anyway to put in something, where under the floder heading, when you are logged into your own account, rather than go to the far right and edit the whole poem, you could just click the floder spot beside the title and be able to switch it? Like if it had one of those scroll boxes like the one in this email where I can change my forumn post, only with all that persons folders in them, so they could sort them. you click the box and the list of folders comes up, you select the floder and bang poems become the first thing to be teleported?

Or is that all just crazy talk?

oh and whats the little switch to plain text editor blue wordy thing at the bottomn of these windows for?

do  monekys have dreams?

and have you ever thought " Man I just wanna kick this girl in the teeth!?"

:) spanks by the way

for doing such a good job with running postpoems

Much Love

Ashley

admin's picture
crazy talk

Ashley,

You are talkin crazy talk... monkeys probably do have dreams, and probably dream about switching to plain text editors... and in their dreams when they click it, the gui text editor goes away...and they are able to edit the post in plain text and/or add their own html formatting. Sometimes they probably even have premonitions about the future... visions of a time when they will be able to change the folder their poems are in from a list rather than editing each poem...

thanks for the spanks...
-- j

Jason Minton
PostPoems Admin
support@postpoems.org

running_with_rabbits's picture
man poor monekys, that sounds

man poor monekys, that sounds more like a nightamre, all those complicated words like gui and html, never have I been more gald to be a rabbit

:) thanks for not sending me to the postpoems looney bin :)

Much Love

Ashley