rain drops have numbers

no one counts them because

the sizes vary.

Stella Crews

09-10-15

1258p

allets's picture
"heavy letters"

Too right, no one reads, not nearly enough do. - I am considering a newsletter printed in over-sized words with headings like: HOW TO MAKE A MILLION BUCKS or CHILD RASING MADE EASY. At the end of the page a list of books to read. Like everything else reading needs advertising. Thank you for the time taken to read me. Appreciation is warm.

~A~

ashes_theartofburning's picture
something catchy,

LAP DANCE ON PAGE 7 

(^.-)

JK

"We are, Each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another." -Luciano De Crescenzo

allets's picture
I Need A Lap Dance Expert

for authenticity in my research.  Know anyone? I'm not altogether sure what that is but it may go beside belly dancing, pole dancing, and The Grind. Hoochie Coochie falls in there too, maybe.

~(; D)-   ~A~

Lmfao allets!!

Who says "hoochie coochie" anymore 

Im dying!

"We are, Each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another." -Luciano De Crescenzo

allets's picture
Baby Boomers

loved the hoochie cooch. Like the hucka buck and the Shimmy Shimmy Shake. May be on google. I'll check it out. Also The Continental, The Madison, and The Uncle Willie. NOBODY SAYS THOSE TODAY I betcha : D Laughter is fabulous for the spirit. ~A~

Love the end.

Just like words, 

no one reads,

because the letters are heavy. 

<33