Takin my kindness for weakness

2 replies [Last post]
treu_tomyword's picture

IM SICK OF BEING DISAPPOINTED. MY HEART IS IN NEED OF REST. NO WORRIES. NO PAIN. NO UNNECESSARY STRESS. IM SICK OF BEING CONFUSED. MY BRAIN HAS BEEN PUT IN OVER DRIVE. ITS TELLING ME TO DO ONE THING BUT MY BODY DOING ANOTHER. ITS A WONDER IM STILL ALIVE. IM SICK OF FIGHTING THIS WAR. IM STILL WOUNDED FROM THE ON BEFORE. INTERNAL SCARS AND MENTAL SORES ACHE AS I PICK MY LOVE UP OFF THE FLOOR. DAMN!

n/a
joewillard's picture
I like

Forgive me for appreciating what you're going through. Nice work pinpointing that emotional response to a common thorn in the side of love. I've been going through something similar, which prompted my poem "I Love."

babbygirl's picture
hey

ok well let me start off  by telling you i know exzatly whut your goin throus i waz with my x for 18 months he cheated on me all the time but it got to the poin where he didnt even try to hide it anymore finaly i got tired of it we brok up but it was for the best ive found someone new someone who loves me for me and he never wonts me to leav his side and he is more than i could posibly ask for but im glag my x did whut he did becaus if he woulnt have i would have wayne whome i love very much but my advice to you is keep your head up dont give up on faith and hope ok wink