This world is driving me insane

No replies
freewise.'s picture

I have a lot to say:

Where do I go from here? My heart is beckoned with tears that my eyes can no longer show. The pain is dwelling inside of me though. Eating me alive with no where to hide, no where to go. My mistakes are on every road, my house, the eye of the storm. My love is no longer a show, those smiles that i throw are all fake just to help the day flow. My lips move but my heart stays still, waiting to create its will. My things please give to those in need. There is to many in this world full of greed and 'self-proclaimed' fake prophecies. The devil surrounds me, making a mockery of everyone around me. I just want to go far away from these people driving me insane. I cannot find love on this earth to this day, it is oversaturated by the by the devils race. I don't want to give up, I just want relief. The more lost we are the more we want to be, be known by our material things. Why can't the world see we have lost the truth, what we are here to be. To find yourself is the only thing, but not through wealth or 'talented beings' but through inspiration to do great things for those in poverty. Still everyone keeps asking me "What do you want to be?" I want to be free! But never do they understand what I mean. It's hard to work in a world so vein. So proud of their financial gain. Why don't they see that's not how God wants us to be? We all need peace, love and understanding. Things that have never been offered to me. My negative love syndrome is what I have to blame. But I cannot let my pain be known, because then I will be even more stuck in this stupid game that I never chose. Searching for love, and I cannot find it here, but I will not shed a single tear, for I am strong, and I shall carry on. Waiting for the next life with faith, to finally see the light on the other side. Call me depressed or call me wise judge me the way you choose, you will lose. For my name Danielle means, only god can judge me.